South San Francisco Public Library unveils a new mobile app
We're excited to announce the launch of our new and improved mobile app! With the new app, you can access your account and place holds on library books and DVDs from your tablet or smartphone. You can also borrow and download digital books and movies, use an eCard version of your library card, access all of the library’s research databases, and much more.
What features are available:
- Manage your account (My Account), by logging in with your library card number and PIN.
- Access your content (Bookshelf), renew materials, place/manage holds, and check/pay your account balance.
- Use your eCard to check out materials.
- Explore our entire catalog, read reviews, find similar items and locate a copy to pick up from any library within San Mateo County.
- Access our Digital Collection in one convenient location. You can even download ebooks within the app!
- Scan an ISBN barcode from the back of a book to see if a copy is available at one of our libraries.
How to download: