- Construction or work on a project must not begin until a permit has been issued.
- All construction or work for which a building permit is required must be inspected by the Building Division.
- All permitted construction must remain accessible and exposed for inspection purposes until approved by the building inspector.
- Approval as a result of an inspection shall not be construed to be an approval of a violation of code or other ordinance of this jurisdiction.
- The permit inspection record card and all approved job site plans must remain on the job site and readily accessible for the building inspector.
- The building inspector will sign off each inspection or indicate corrections to be made. A reinspection is required when corrections are completed.
For additional information regarding building inspections, contact the Building Division at (650) 829-6670.