Vehicles parked on residential private property
- Cannot be parked in or on unpaved surface areas (dirt, lawn, or landscaped).
- Must be currently registered and operable.
Wrecked or dismantled vehicles
- Cannot be parked or openly stored on private property.
- Storage is acceptable within a legal enclosure; car covers are not permitted.
Major repair to vehicles is prohibited
- Except in case of emergency.
- Repairs shall be limited to minor maintenance.
- Repairs may be performed on personal vehicles registered to the address or your immediate family.
- Repairs may only be performed between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
To report a complaint regarding vehicles parked on public streets please call SSFPD at (650) 877-8900.
To report a complaint regarding vehicles on private property please call Code Enforcement at (650) 829-6645.