Fire Permit Requirements
Contractors submitting plans shall:
- Provide a valid State contractor's license number.
- Provide a valid City of South San Francisco business license number.
- Provide a signed copy of the project contract/proposal.
- Provide a minimum of two copies of the plans (the Fire Department will retain one copy).
- Submit all plans in person at the Fire Administration office 480 North Canal St, South San Francisco CA 94080 (note: mailed plans are not accepted.)
Based on the project valuation, a plan review fee will be due at time of submittal.
The Fire Permit Fee Calculator provides a rough estimate of what the fees will be. Click Here
Fire Permit Applications & Information