Calendar of Events
10:15 AMGetting Started with Windows 10
10:15 AMComenzando a usar Windows 10
10:30 AMToddler Storytime
10:30 AMToddler Storytime - Grand
10:15 AMToddler Storytime - Main
10:30 AMPortuguese Storytime - Grand
11:15 AMToddler Storytime - Main
2:30 PMMary Kay Makeovers - Main
Regularly Scheduled Programs
Main Library Storytimes
840 West Orange Avenue
- Family Storytime - (all ages) Mondays 6:00 pm
- Toddler Storytime - (18 months to 3 years) Tuesdays 10:15 am and 11:15 am
- Bouncing Babies Storytime - (birth to 18 months) Wednesdays 10:15 am
- Chinese & Japanese Storytime - (all ages) Second and Fourth Thursday of every month 4:00pm
Grand Avenue Library Storytimes
306 Walnut Avenue
(650) 877-8530 se habla español
- Toddler Storytime - (3-5 years old) Mondays 10:30 am. This storytime is followed by a simple craft.
- Portuguese Storytime - (all ages) Tuesdays 10:30 am. Histórias, cantigas e parlendas em português para crianças de todas as idades e pais ou responsáveis. Socialização logo em seguida.
- Family Storytime - (all ages) Thursdays 10:30 am
- Baby Bounce Storytime - (birth to 18 months) Fridays 10:30 am
- Leer y Aprender: Cuentos y artesanias! Spanish storytime - (3 years to 5 years) Saturdays at 10:30 am
- NEW! Adult Short Storytime - Second Thursday of every month at 12:00 pm
Book Clubs - Adult
Monthly Book Club
Treat yourself! Read a good book, meet new people and have fun with the South San Francisco Public Library Book Club. To see what we're reading this month, check out the club's 2017 Reading List.
The Book Club meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6:00 pm in the Main Library Auditorium, 840 West Orange Avenue. For more information, call 650-829-3860. The book club does not meet in December.
We’ll provide the drinks and dinnerware, you provide one completed recipe and contributions to our discussion. Here’s how it works: each meeting has a theme, and you are welcome to choose any cookbook you’d like from our collection. Make a dish related to that meeting’s theme and bring both your dish and cookbook to the meeting to share with the group. Cookbook Club is your chance to check out that new book you’ve had your eye on or share an old favorite with new friends.
Cookbook Club meets on the first Tuesday of every other month from 6:00 - 7:00 pm in the Main Library Auditorium. For more information, call (650) 829-3860.
Conversation Club - Adult
Every Thursday 10:30 am - 11:30 am at the Grand Avenue Library
Practice your English skills and gain confidence.