The Community Learning Center’s educational programs, which focus on family support and community building, assist South San Francisco residents in reaching their full potential.
We believe that each child, youth and adult has unique strengths, talents and skills. Incorporating these gifts, we build a community where people learn and teach each other in order to experience personal and professional success. We are committed to building an environment that fosters:
Respect - Learning - Collaboration - Support - Fun
Some of the programs at the Community Learning Center
Introduction to Computers
- Beginner computer classes for adults
- Bilingual class English/Spanish
U.S. Citizenship Classes
- Prepare for your Citizenship exam
- Learn about U.S. history
Support Programs for Families
- Immigration, Citizenship, Housing Information Forums in English and Spanish
- Parenting workshops to help raise children – preschool to high school
- Navigating the educational system: Pre-K to college opportunities
- Accessing information on scholarship, grants, and economic resources
***** Children’s activities available for children ages 3 - 12 years while parents are taking classes
- For elementary school age children in 3rd - 5th grades who live or attend a school in South San Francisco
- Homework quality and completion in math, writing, and reading
Voices of Our Community
- A family program in which families work together over 6 weeks to create a performance piece that celebrates your family's diverse stories, traditions and values.
Volunteer opportunities available for high school students and adults. Training available.
Please call (650) 877-8540 for more information.
Community Learning Center
520 Tamarack Lane
South San Francisco, CA 94080
(650) 877-8540 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Children's Program Coordinator