Food & Drink
- Come hungry and enjoy food from various food trucks (check back soon for a complete list of food trucks scheduled).
- Beer and wine will be available for purchase by the nonprofit group, South San Francisco Friends of Parks and Recreation. The wine selection has been selected by the San Francisco Wine School.
- Armstrong Brewery will also be selling their beer.
- Outdoor park restrooms will be open for use by the public.Restrooms are located at the basketball courts, tennis courts and on the east end of the park.Portalets will be located in the Family Fun Zone as well as on the east end of the soccer field.
Trash, Compost & Recycling
- Please do your part to help keep the park clean.Trash, recycling and composting receptacles will be located throughout the park.Not sure where to place your items?No problem ask an event staff or volunteer to help you.
Lost & Fond
- Please check the Parks and Recreation information booth located on the patio outside the Joseph A. Fernekes Recreation Building for lost items.All lost & found items not claimed at the end of the event can be collected at the Recreation office at (33 Arroyo Dr.) for up to 2 weeks following the Concert in the Park.Recreation office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
- South San Francisco is known for afternoon gusts of wind.Please prepare accordingly and dress in layers.Early forecasts are predicting a high of 70 degrees.
- South San Francisco Fire Department will be on hand to provide a First Aid station for those in need.The first aid station will be located near the Joseph A. Fernekes Recreation Building.
- In the event that a child is missing please notify event staff or a police officer immediately.The Parks and Recreation information table will also serve as a designated meeting space.
- In the case of a large scale emergency, please follow instructions from event staff and police officers.
- We value your feedback.Please check back soon for an event survey.