No AM Adult Rec Swim the week of June 4th through 8th.
First day of lessons is Monday, June 11th!
Pool Schedule and Fees
Programs and Services
Programs and services offered include:
- Lap swim program
- Swim lessons for children and adults scheduled on a quarterly basis
- Lifesaving certification classes
- Red Cross health and safety classes
- Recreational swim program
- Competitive swim team (co-sponsored program)
- Volunteer swim aide / instructor training
Orange Memorial Pool's Code of Conduct
Orange Memorial Pool's Code of Conduct was adopted by the City of South San Francisco's Park and Recreation Commission in September 2014.
This policy is designed to ensure that the Orange Memorial Pool serves its primary purpose, which is to create a safe environment for participants to enjoy a variety of aquatics programs and services.
If you have any questions about the Code of Conduct please contact the Aquatics Supervisor, Devin Stenhouse at (650) 875-6959 or Devin.Stenhouse@ssf.net.
- 25-yard indoor pool
- Spectator seating
- Shower and locker facilities
- Pool lift
Orange Pool is closed on the following days:
- Monday, May 28th: Memorial Day
Aquatic Program Information
- Summer 2018 Activity Guide
- Registration Information
- Classes and Aquatics Registration Forms
- Orange Pool Rental Guidelines
- Adult Lap Swim Workouts
Recreation & Community Services Supervisor
Recreation & Community Services Coordinator
Orange Memorial Pool
1 West Orange Avenue
South San Francisco, CA 94080
P.O. Box 711
South San Francisco, CA 94083
Ph: (650) 875-6973
Fax: (650) 875-6976