- 6:00 pm
- Fourth Tuesday of each month
- Main Library Auditorium located on the lower level at 840 West Orange Avenue in South San Francisco.
Members are appointed to a three-year term. Trustees may be reappointed for up to three additional terms. Board members receive a $50 stipend per attended meeting and participate in the Public Agency Retirement System (PARS).
Pat FitzPatrick, President
Robert Turnberg, Vice President
Diane Huddleston, Secretary
Liru Chin, Board Member
Mary Giusti, Board Member
About the Board
The South San Francisco Public Library is managed by the Board of Trustees consisting of five members who are electors, appointed by the Mayor with the consent of the City Council. The Library Board works in conjunction with the Library Director to:
- Develop a plan of service
- Evaluate and advise council and staff on the need for services and programs
- Adopt policies as necessary for the administration of the library
840 W. Orange Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080