Frequently Asked Questions
The FAQs are based on the questions most often asked of South San Francisco's service staff.
Contact the City
There are a variety of ways to stay in contact with the City of South San Francisco.
- Staff Directory - This page allows you to find department addresses and phone numbers.
- Email Your Concerns - Is there something the City should know about or should address? Email the City Manager's Office.
City of South San Francisco*
P.O. Box 711
South San Francisco, CA 94083
*Please make sure to specify the department you want your correspondence to be directed to.
Report a Problem
- Code Enforcement Complaint Hotline - (650) 829-6682
- Report dead or loose animals in the street, sidewalk, or park area to the SPCA - (650) 340-8089
- Report Graffiti - (650) 866-9771 x2140
- Weed Abatement Complaint Hotline - (650) 829-7222 x1111
- TDD Service - (800) 735-2929
- TRS Service - Dial 7-1-1
Can't Find It?
If there is a phone number or email address that you are having trouble finding, please email the webmaster.