As of February 1, 2012, the State Legislature enacted AB 26 which dissolved all California Redevelopment Agencies and provided for Successor Agencies to assume the rights, powers, and duties of the former redevelopment agencies. Pursuant to AB 26, the South San Francisco Oversight Board is responsible for overseeing the operation of the South San Francisco Successor Agency to the former Redevelopment Agency as it administers the former Redevelopment Agency’s closing operations and obligations.
Successor Agency to the Redevelopment Agency Meetings
The City Council acting as the Successor to the Redevelopment Agency will hold Special Meetings to conduct its business. If you would like to receive e-mails when agendas are posted please contact the City Clerk's Office at (650) 877-8518 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enforceable Obligation Payment Schedule (EOPS) Reports
Recognized Obligation Payment Schedule (ROPS) Reports
- Approved ROPS for January-June 2012. Adopted by Oversight Board 5.17.12
- Approved ROPS for July-Dec 2012. Adopted by Oversight Board 5.8.12
- Approved ROPS for January-June 2013. Adopted by Oversight Board 8.14.12
- Approved ROPS for July- December 2013. Adopted by Oversight Board 2.14.13
- Approved ROPS for January- June 2014. Adopted by Oversight Board 9.17.13
- Approved ROPS for July- December 2014. Adopted by Oversight Board 2.18.14
- Approved ROPS for January-June 2015. Adopted by Oversight Board 9.23.14
- Approved ROPS for July-December 2015. Adopted by Oversight Board 2.17.15
- Approved ROPS for January - June 2016 Adopted by the Oversight Board 9.15.15
- Approved ROPS for July 2016 - June 2017 Adopted by the Oversight Board 1.29.16
Successor Agency - Agendas, Minutes, & Actions Taken
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
- Most Recent Agenda
- View All
Minutes are available following approval.
- Most Recent Minutes
- View All
Link to the Oversight Board Page.
400 Grand Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Ph: (650) 877-8512
Fx: (650) 829-6614