The Pool features the following amenities:
· 25-yard indoor pool
· Spectator seating
· One-meter springboard
· Shower and locker facilities
· Pool lift
Programs and Services
Programs and services offered include:
· Lap swim program
· Swim lessons for children and adults, scheduled quarterly
· Lifesaving certification classes
· Red Cross health and safety classes
· Recreational swim program
· Competitive swim team (co-sponsored program)
· Volunteer swim aide / instructor training
Lap and Recreation Swim Schedule
To view a copy of our current summer lap and recreation swim schedule, please click on the following link: Fall Swim Schedule.
Fall Swim Lessons Registration for the 2014 Fall Session begins August 5 for residents and August 18 for non-residents. Classes begin the week of September 13.
To view a copy of the 2014 Fall Parks and Recreation Leisure Guide, please click on the following link: Summer 2014 Brochure
For a complete listing of current aquatics offerings, please visit our internet registration site called "WebReg" by clicking on the following link: WebReg
Orange Pool is closed on the following days in 2014: January 1st (New Year's Day), January 21st (MLK Holiday), February 17th (President's Day), Memorial Day, Independence Day (July 4th), Labor Day (September 1st), and Maintenance Closure (December).