Mail Delivery Service
The Library is launching a pilot program to mail library items to South City residents during the shelter in place order!
- One delivery/request per person
- 1-3 items, depending on size, weight, and availability
- Item must belong to South San Francisco Public Library and must be currently on the shelf
- Ship only to addresses in South San Francisco
- Library account must be in good standing (less than $15 in current fines/fees due)
- Patron will keep the item until the library reopens or returns services resume
How Do I Request Items?
- Fill out our online Request Form
- Call us at 650-829-3860
- Email us at email@example.com
- We recommend you check our collection for item availability before you make your request
How and When Will I Receive My Items?
- Library staff will contact you via phone before shipping to confirm address and item availability
- Library staff will ship items via USPS Media Mail Service
- Expected wait time is between 7-14 days, due to processing and shipment.
- If you have not received your item/s after 14 days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650-829-3860. Otherwise, once you send in your request, rest assured we are working on it and will get your materials sent out as soon as possible.
What if I want to Request More Items?
Staff will review additional requests and send out on a case by case basis, depending on demand for the service
Need a Recommendation?
- Tell us what you typically like to read!
- Fill out our online "Read This" questionnaire
Don't have a Library Card yet?
Apply online here: https://www.ssf.net/departments/library/get-a-library-card/