Approved Area Plans, Maps, & Policy Documents
Development Activity and Major Projects List
The Planning Division prepares a current project list of all citywide commercial, office/ R&D, industrial, and mixed-use/ residential projects that are either recently entitled, under review, or under construction.
To view environmental documents or reports associated with specific projects or master plans, please view www.ssf.net/CEQAdocuments.
East of 101 Mobility 20/20 Plan is Complete!
The City and consultant Fehr & Peers have evaluated multi-modal transportation improvements to the job rich area east of US-101 and the Bay waterfront. The Plan developed an implementation strategy for future Capital Improvement Program budgets based on feedback from City residents and employees. Each community meeting has been summarized here and follow-up documents shared for anyone who cannot attend a meeting. The completed plan, which will be incorporated into the General Plan 2040 Update is available here.
Please provide your input!
- Take our brief survey to share your thoughts on needed improvements!
- Share your ideas on our interactive improvement map with your site specific enhancements. Drop a pin where you would like to see a transportation improvement.
- Stakeholder Outreach Meeting #1 - Our Mobility Challenges and Discussion
- Stakeholder Outreach Meeting #2 - Suggested Solutions and Discussion
- Stakeholder Outreach Meeting #3 - Draft Implementation Strategy for community feedback