The Parks and Recreation Master Plan is a strategic document that studies the existing park system, facilities and recreation programming, and identifies a planning blueprint to improve, protect and expand the city’s network of parks, facilities and recreational services for the future.
The Parks and Recreation Master Plan provides both a long-term vision for the city’s park system, and specific policies and standards to direct day-to-day decisions. It sets forth a framework that will allow the City to respond to new opportunities as they arise, and to ensure that adequate parks and recreation facilities meet the needs of the city’s future residents, employees and visitors.
For more information, please view the documents below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parks and Recreation Master Plan
- Appendix: Benchmarks
- Appendix: Public Art Inventory
- Sign Hill Biological Assessment
- Sign Hill Biological Assessment Appendix
- Parks Deferred Maintenance Assessment
- 1990 Parks and Recreation Master Plan
- 1997 Parks and Recreation Master Plan Update
- Orange Memorial Park Master Plan
- May 2, 2015 Town Hall Meeting Presentation