Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Orange Pool will be closed through Sunday, April 5, 2020. Please email acting aquatics supervisor, Brian Noce at email@example.com for any additional questions. Please visit the Parks and Recreation page for ongoing updates.
Come by Orange Pool for a swim!
Spring Registration 2020:
- Residents: Monday, February 24 at 6:00 am
- Non-Resident: Monday, March 9 at 6:00 am
Pool Schedule and Fees:
Programs and Services
Programs and services offered include:
- Lap swim program
- Swim lessons for children and adults scheduled on a quarterly basis
- Lifesaving certification classes
- Red Cross health and safety classes
- Recreational swim program
- Competitive swim team (co-sponsored program)
- Volunteer swim aide/instructor training
Orange Memorial Pool's Code of Conduct
Orange Memorial Pool's Code of Conduct was adopted by the City of South San Francisco's Park and Recreation Commission in September 2014.
This policy is designed to ensure that the Orange Memorial Pool serves its primary purpose, which is to create a safe environment for participants to enjoy a variety of aquatics programs and services.
If you have any questions about the Code of Conduct please contact the Aquatics Supervisor, Devin Stenhouse at (650) 875-6959 or Devin.Stenhouse@ssf.net.
- 25-yard indoor pool
- Spectator seating
- Shower and locker facilities
- Pool lift
Orange Pool is closed on the following days:
- Monday, February 17
- Monday, May 25
Aquatic Program Information
- Spring 2020 Activity Guide
- Registration Information
- Classes and Aquatics Registration Forms
- Orange Pool Rental Guidelines
- Adult Lap Swim Workouts
Recreation & Community Services Supervisor
Recreation & Community Services Coordinator
Orange Memorial Pool
1 West Orange Avenue
South San Francisco, CA 94080
P.O. Box 711
South San Francisco, CA 94083
Phone: (650) 875-6973