The City of South San Francisco’s Engineering Division conducts development review for all projects.
The Engineering Division is responsible for:
- Preparing conditions of approval for proposed projects.
- Checking that the property is drawn correctly and all easements are shown on the site plan.
- Checking all projects conform to City Standards.
- Checking all projects are being built within the required setbacks.
- Reviewing and approving all subdivision and parcel maps.
Engineering Impact Fees:
- Oyster Point Overpass Impact Fee
- East of 101 Sewer Impact Fee
- East of 101 Traffic Impact Fee
- Impact Fee Calculation Sheet (FY20-21)
Email - for non-emergency issues only
315 Maple Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Monday - Friday,
8:00 am - 5:00 pm