When: Second Tuesday of each month
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Location: Corporation Yard Conference Room, 550 North Canal Street, South San Francisco, CA 94080
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda |
Minutes are available after meetings
Most Recent Minutes |
The Commission is comprised of three members appointed to three-year terms and is staffed by the Economic and Community Development Department. Board members receive a $50 stipend per attended meeting and participate in the Public Agency Retirement System.
Current members are:
- Jolene Malfatti, Chairperson
- Dana Abarca, Vice Chairperson
- Hermes Monzon, Commissioner
Acquire, administer, maintain, operate, manage, and enforce the rules governing parking spaces and parking lots located within Parking District No. 1; which encompasses most of the downtown business district.
- Exercise powers set forth in the Streets and Highways Code of the State of California
Parking Rates & Policies
- Parking Rate Increase - Effective January 20, 2020
- Parking Meter and Parking Permit Rates for FY 2018-19
- South San Francisco Parking Rate Policy (approved April 11, 2017)
Parking Place Commission
Economic & Community Development Department
315 Maple Avenue
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Phone: (650) 829-6620