Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Frequently Asked Questions

The FAQs are based on the questions most often asked of South San Francisco's service staff.

Contact the City

There are a variety of ways to stay in contact with the City of South San Francisco.

  • Staff Directory - This page allows you to find department addresses and phone numbers.
  • Email Your Concerns - Is there something the City should know about or should address? Email the City Manager's Office.

Mailing Address

City of South San Francisco*
P.O. Box 711
South San Francisco, CA 94083

*Please make sure to specify the department you want your correspondence to be directed to.

Report a Problem

  • Code Enforcement Complaint Hotline - (650) 829-6682
  • Report dead or loose animals in the street, sidewalk, or park area to the SPCA - (650) 340-8089
  • Report Graffiti - (650) 866-9771 x2140
  • Weed Abatement Complaint Hotline - (650) 829-7222 x1111


Special Services

  • TDD Service - (800) 735-2929
  • TRS Service - Dial 7-1-1

Can't Find It?

If there is a phone number or email address that you are having trouble finding, please email the webmaster.