Processing Fees - City Clerk's Office
- The following must be paid by credit/debit card or cash to City of South San Francisco
- Execution fee: $35 per application
US Passport Book Fees - U.S. Department of State
- Must be check or money order made payable to U.S. Department of State
- One check or money order per application
- The Passport Card is an extra cost of $15 for minors and $30 for adults.
|Passport Application Type||Instructions and application download||16 years and over||Under 16 years*|
|DS-11 New Passport application Note: All Applicants using the DS-11 form must be present at the time the application is submitted.||DS-11||$110.00||$80.00|
|DS-82 Passport Renewal by Mail
The City does not process renewal forms (DS-82) for adults. These are mail in forms.
Regular Processing (6-8 weeks)
Expedited Processing (3-4 weeks)
Overnight Expedited Processing (2-3 weeks)
Please Note: As a Passport Acceptance Facility, we are authorized to receive your completed application for a U.S. Passport and submit the application along with all necessary documentation to the U.S. Department of State, Passport Services Division. It is important to note that only the U.S. Department of State can make the final decision to issue a passport to an individual.
Complete list of fees: