About the DRB Process
- A pre-application meeting is required prior to submitting an application for Design Review
- Once the DRB agenda is confirmed, the owner and applicant will be mailed an agenda detailing the approximate time and location of the meeting.
- Attendance by the applicant and/or a representative is required, and it is strongly recommended that the architect and/or designer attend the meetings to provide an overview and answer any questions.
- After the DRB meeting and a review by City staff, a comment letter will be sent describing information or corrections necessary to address any remaining design concerns.
- Every 3rd Tuesday of each month at 4:00pm
Location: Annex Conference Room
315 Maple Avenue
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Agendas and Minutes
- William S. Harris
- Michael J. Nilmeyer
- David W. Nelson
- Robert A. Williams
- Francisco J. Vieira, Jr.
For any questions regarding the Design Review Board application or process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650-877-8535.