About DRB Hearings
- A pre-application meeting is required prior to application submittal.
- The Board's agenda is mailed to the owner and applicant detailing the approximate time and location.
- It is the policy of the Board to take no action on an item unless the applicant and/or a representative is present. It is strongly recommended that the architect attend the meetings to describe the project and answer questions from the Design Review Board.
- After the hearing and a review by City staff, a comment letter will be sent describing information or corrections necessary to address any remaining design concerns.
- For access to the DRB application, please click here.
- 4:00 pm, every 3rd Tuesday of each month
Location: Annex Conference Room
315 Maple Avenue
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Agendas and Minutes
- William S. Harris
- Michael J. Nilmeyer
- David W. Nelson
- Robert A. Williams
- Francisco J. Vieira, Jr.
For any questions regarding the Design Review Board application or process, please call 650-877-8535.