The City has released a "Recruitment Notice" and is now accepting applications for those interested in serving on the DRB advisory committee. If you wish to apply, please complete the Design Review Board Application. Please return applications by May 30, 2018, to the Planning Division at email@example.com or the City Clerk's Office, located on the first floor at 400 Grand Avenue. For more information, please review the DRB Recruitment Notice or email the Planning Division.
About the DRB Process
- A pre-application meeting is required prior to submitting an application for Design Review
- Once the DRB agenda is confirmed, the owner and applicant will be mailed an agenda detailing the approximate time and location of the meeting.
- Attendance by the applicant and/or a representative is required, and it is strongly recommended that the architect and/or designer attend the meetings to provide an overview and answer any questions.
- After the DRB meeting and a review by City staff, a comment letter will be sent describing information or corrections necessary to address any remaining design concerns.
- Every 3rd Tuesday of each month at 4:00pm
Location: Annex Conference Room
315 Maple Avenue
South San Francisco, CA 94080
- William S. Harris
- Michael J. Nilmeyer
- David W. Nelson
- Robert A. Williams
- Francisco J. Vieira, Jr.
For any questions regarding the Design Review Board application or process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650-877-8535.