How do I book MakerSpace equipment for myself and/or my (small) group?
What is the Technology Learning Center and MakerSpace?
- Located at both Main and Grand Ave. Libraries
- Open when the library is open
- Spaces are equipped with technology: 3D Printers, iPads, Laptops, Robots and more!
- A fun, free learning experience for the whole family!
What can you do at the TLC?
- Make something using technology
- Get help with technology questions
- Bring in your device for on-one-on assistance
- Attend classes and workshops to help you learn technology
- And much more! Contact Us for information or visit the Get Involved page to volunteer!
Laptops (Windows OS)
Adobe Ink & Slide
Adobe Creative Suite
Ultimaker 3D Printers